IGNORED

Texas Panhandle Carbtune day

Jerry W

Looks like the weather is finally going to line out a little so if there is any interest, I will host a day at my house to sync carbs etc. I have a carbtune and will make room so we can sync the carbs with the bike parked inside. I will put May 2 on my calendar. Let me know.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi jerry

putting in for the friday may 1'st off so i can get a head start on the trip to north texas. told my son joe about it said he wants to ride his v-star 650 up too. we haven't been on any long rides together so far this year. my newest g-daughter ( joe's ) is expected to be born around may 13th or so. this will be the last chance to do a long ride together for a while. will be good to see some you north texas guys.

best reguards

don c.

Looks like we have a plan. I don't have a set time to get started, especially since we have folks traveling quite a distance. So......what I am thinking is we will be open for business all day, I have a coffee pot in the shop and will open early. For those who need an address here ya' go.

123 Broadmoor

Borger, Texas

cell phone 806 674 6346

I will also cook burgers, etc and have drinks. At my place you always have two choices when I am cooking. Take it or leave it.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Hey Jerry,

This is Keith, in Amarillo. I'd love to be there, but I will probably be heading back from lake Altis (on the bike) on saturday. If I get back early enough, I will try to pop in to see some of these nutty people. :)

However, I will have to admit, the chance is slim.. So... I hope all you guys, and galls have fun!

Looks like we have a plan. I don't have a set time to get started, especially since we have folks traveling quite a distance. So......what I am thinking is we will be open for business all day, I have a coffee pot in the shop and will open early. For those who need an address here ya' go.

123 Broadmoor

Borger, Texas

cell phone 806 674 6346

I will also cook burgers, etc and have drinks. At my place you always have two choices when I am cooking. Take it or leave it.

Looking forward to Saturday.

anyone looking for any 1 gen parts mite have a part or two,have mac muffler for a first gen could brang them

Edited by wild hair 39

Don,

Hope your son can make the trip with you. Looking foward to meeting up with you and Lowell, I have the coffee on Saturday morning and will fire the grill up. If you have any trouble finding the house, give me a call.

Guest tx2sturgis

Hey Jerry, do you have a way to change out a tire? I found a nail in my front tire on the Venture a couple weeks ago. I ordered and received a new E3, and was wondering if you have the stuff around there to dismount and remount a tire, assuming I ride in carrying the wheel?

Brian,

I don't have the equipment to change tires, I plan to learn to do that one of these days but have not purchased the equipment or acquired the skills to change tires.

Jack,

Wish you could make it, but I am thinking you better make the wedding. I appreciate the offer of the Carbtune, but I think we can get them done using one. Maybe we can all get together again and you can make it.

Count me in Jerry. The wife doesn't know it yet, But I'll smooth things over and plan on coming up. I shouldn't have any difficulty in finding your house, Borger used to be my route (I drive for Con-Way). I will be most likely traveling by myself as the missus isn't that fond of motersickles.