IGNORED

Rubber Cord holder thingy

I'm looking for the little rubber holder that sits on the gas tank that holds the cord for the headset. Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

If there is a Tractor outfit near you those thingy's can be found there....they use em to cap hydraulic fittings that are not being used on Tractor's.

Boomer.....who's seen his share of thingy's...........:crackup:

If there is a Tractor outfit near you those thingy's can be found there....they use em to cap hydraulic fittings that are not being used on Tractor's.

Boomer.....who's seen his share of thingy's...........:crackup:

Boomer, guess my rubber cord thingy description wasn't adequate. The thingy I'm talking about is a U shaped cradle that the cord/plug for the headset sits in on the left side of the top of the tank. I'm also responding to this just to see what your tag's gonna be at the end of your reply

:guitarist 2:

Folks,

Slick97spirit sent me a private email asking me if I happen to have one of these rubber cord clips that is on the gas tank.

Being that I dont have one, I told slick97spirit to post his request on the site asking for the rubber clip being that several folks here relocated thier cord to the handle bars.

After relocating the cord, the rubber clips were removed from the gas tanks.

I told Slick that I am certain many folks would come back and say YES, I have one......

Please......can anyone help him and dropyour unused rubber clip in the mail to him ...

Heck, I'll even offer pay the $1.00 postage to ship it to him if it is nessisary. :whistling:

Sure wish my old bike was strill sitting in the driveway........:confused24:

Folks,

Slick97spirit sent me a private email asking me if I happen to have one of these rubber cord clips that is on the gas tank.

Being that I dont have one, I told slick97spirit to post his request on the site asking for the rubber clip being that several folks here relocated thier cord to the handle bars.

After relocating the cord, the rubber clips were removed from the gas tanks.

I told Slick that I am certain many folks would come back and say YES, I have one......

Please......can anyone help him and dropyour unused rubber clip in the mail to him ...

Heck, I'll even offer pay the $1.00 postage to ship it to him if it is nessisary. :whistling:

Sure wish my old bike was strill sitting in the driveway........:confused24:

Gee Eck, that's awful big of you, but I'd be more than happy to pay someone for their thingy and postage. I appreciate all of your help.

Boomer, guess my rubber cord thingy description wasn't adequate. The thingy I'm talking about is a U shaped cradle that the cord/plug for the headset sits in on the left side of the top of the tank. I'm also responding to this just to see what your tag's gonna be at the end of your reply

:guitarist 2:

Oh your posting was adequate....I missed the word HOLDER when I read the post.

Boomer.....who should know better than to mess with thingy's..... either male or female.:crackup:

I'm looking for the little rubber holder that sits on the gas tank that holds the cord for the headset. Anyone have one they'd be willing to part with?

I have one you can have. PM send me your mailing address anI will mail it to you at no cost , just hit the donate button for what ever you feel that it's worth.

Ride safe Bigbob

I have one you can have.

PM send me your mailing address and I will mail it to you at no cost , just hit the donate button for what ever you feel that it's worth.

Now that's what I'm taking about.....

....Thanks bigbob........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::thumbsup2::cool10::cool10:

Like Boomer I sure have seen my share of "thingy's" :rotf::rotf::rotf:glad to see you found one, I was going to offer you mine-- hubby put it in the shed !! You could have had an Australian one:sign woo hoo: Like a lot of others' I re-located mine to the handlebars

nevere ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

:thumbsup2:

Like Boomer I sure have seen my share of "thingy's" :rotf::rotf::rotf:glad to see you found one, I was going to offer you mine-- hubby put it in the shed !! You could have had an Australian one:sign woo hoo: Like a lot of others' I re-located mine to the handlebars

nevere ride faster than your guardian angel:2133:can fly

i don't need the rubber thingy...lol... but i sure would like some mail from down under, annie!!:crackup::2133: