IGNORED

Passenger complaint

My wife complains that it is hard for her to hold her head up against the wind. I have the stock hight windsheild and still have the stock clear lower wind screens on. I let my dad and mom ride the bike (they ride a HD with no windsheild) and my mom complained about the same thing. I wanted to cut my windsheild down but I am having second thoughts now. Does anyone know what causes this and what, if anything, I can do about it?:confused24:

My wife complained of her neck hurting after we switched from the Goldwing to the RSV. I called up Tulsa Enterprises and ordere their tall windshield. No more complaints about her neck or head hurting after a ride. I think its 2 or 3 inches taller than the factory shield.

Then there is the question of how do you see over it in the rain. The answer is simple you DON'T! But the Tulsa windshield has more of an angle to it. In fancy language "its more aerodynamic". Once your speed passes 30 mph the rain cannot stay on it, it jusy beads u[ and rolls off.

My wife complained of her neck hurting after we switched from the Goldwing to the RSV. I called up Tulsa Enterprises and ordere their tall windshield. No more complaints about her neck or head hurting after a ride. I think its 2 or 3 inches taller than the factory shield.

Then there is the question of how do you see over it in the rain. The answer is simple you DON'T! But the Tulsa windshield has more of an angle to it. In fancy language "its more aerodynamic". Once your speed passes 30 mph the rain cannot stay on it, it jusy beads u[ and rolls off.

Is that my only option? I am really not thrilled about a bigger windsheild. The stock one seems huge already and I personally need more air circulation. I am trying to tackle both issues.

Mabe its the helmet she's wearing. My wife wears a modular full face and has never complained with the stock shield. Though I will say she's the time that her leg would be on fire and she wouldn't be complaining (about the ride that is ) :rotf:My wife is about 5'7". Just something else to consider.

Mabe its the helmet she's wearing.

My thoughts exactly.

If it has a visor or having the shield up that will cause air to hit it and make her head buffet around. Most complaints I have heard about were folks wearing shorty helmets with visors on them.