IGNORED

another biker down

saddlebum

Spoke to my friends Mom today. He apparently has broken ribs, heart impact trauma, sevaral other broken bones, some brain hemoraging and She forgot what they called it but it is were the brain collides with the inside of the skull. Unfortunatly he never liked a regular helmit prefering to wear one of those little skull caps. They say he was dead on the scene but because of the efforts of both the Dr and Nurse that just happened to be there they more or less revived him and he was taken to the trauma centre at Hamilton General Hospital were they put him in an induced coma and on life support. So for the main good news is is that if he lives there is a good chance he will not be paralized.

Spoke to my friends Mom today. He apparently has broken ribs, heart impact trauma, sevaral other broken bones, some brain hemoraging and She forgot what they called it but it is were the brain collides with the inside of the skull. Unfortunatly he never liked a regular helmit prefering to wear one of those little skull caps. They say he was dead on the scene but because of the efforts of both the Dr and Nurse that just happened to be there they more or less revived him and he was taken to the trauma centre at Hamilton General Hospital were they put him in an induced coma and on life support. So for the main good news is is that if he lives there is a good chance he will not be paralized.

I guess that is somewhat of a comfort knowing that the immediate action's of the Doc and nurse gave him at least a fighting chance, hopefully he make's a full recovery. Our prayers go out to him and his family.

Ian

My friends Mother called today and told me My friend has beenn taken off life support and the trachea tube has been removed, and even though he is wearing an oxygen mask because of his punctured lungs he is breathing on his own. He is still drifting in and out of consciousness but responds when he is told to do something. So far he is apparrently showing marked improvement.

My friends Mother called today and told me My friend has beenn taken off life support and the trachea tube has been removed, and even though he is wearing an oxygen mask because of his punctured lungs he is breathing on his own. He is still drifting in and out of consciousness but responds when he is told to do something. So far he is apparrently showing marked improvement.

Thats great to hear and I hope his condition continues to improve, it must be a big relief for his family and friends.

Ian