IGNORED

Chat Room

Freebird

Good to be back but unfortunately, it's only for about a week. Back to Boston next weekend to start the radiation treatments on Monday.

I found that the chat service had updated the software and our chat server was moved to another server. So...all my code to link it to our members database and etc. was no longer correct. Would have been nice to know that BEFORE they moved it.

Anyway, I think I've about got it all sorted out now. Still a couple little bugs that I'm working on but it appears to be working again.

I'm finding it very irritating to work on the coding with one eye. My right eye has a patch right now due to the surgery. I remove the patch once in the morning and once in the evening to put drops and a salve in it. Really looks UGLY right now. Plus, it gets full of crap and I have to carefully pry it open to put the drops and salve in. Not a pretty site. :(

Welcome back, Don - glad to hear your home - sorry to hear about the rigors of the eye for now. Be patient - that will take some time - but will get better as you move through your treatments, etc. As others have said, please take it easy. We know this is you second love - you are awesome and have provided us with so much, and working on this site may take your mind off of your health matters for the moment, but it is time to also kick back and take care of Don. We love you, bro, and you are in our thoughts and prayers for a healthy / speedy (as speedy as can be) recovery.