IGNORED

spring please

scotty

Being a Native of Minnesota, I understand. You have my deepest sympthy.

I even had to shovel some here in Seattle this year.

That tramatic experience brought back many bad, surpressed memories of

my John Deer, with the snow blade on it :hihi:

isnt that a Cockshutt 30 or 40. Didnt get a real good look at it but I have a co-op E4 that looks pretty similar

You get 2 points! A Cockshutt 30 I pulled out of the bush. I literally had to cut a tree down to get it out. Converting it to 12 volts and electronic ignition were 2 of the best upgrades.:thumbsup2:

I think co-op bought there tractors from cockshutt at the time but that predates me.

You get 2 points! A Cockshutt 30 I pulled out of the bush. I literally had to cut a tree down to get it out. Converting it to 12 volts and electronic ignition were 2 of the best upgrades.:thumbsup2:

I think co-op bought there tractors from cockshutt at the time but that predates me.

The only difference between a Cockshutt and a Co-op is the paint. Cockshutt is red, Co-op is orange. The Co-op were sold in the U.S., not that you could'nt get a Cockshutt down here, but that was the reason. I like my E-4 Co-op, I pull it in stock classes of antique pulls. nice transmission, the hi-low gives me a good low gear. Also has live power as well. The only thing I need for mine, is the grille, and center strip for it. Need to find the Co-op strip.