IGNORED

Right turn signal blinking fast

screaming red

Hi everyone.

I have read some posts on this have tried many things? My front right signal will just flash slightly and rear will flash quickly. When I used my 4 way flashers back will blink correctly front will blink slightly. I have replaced both front and rear with what is suggested by the Yamaha.

I also have cleaned out any corrosion and applied dialectric grease. Any help will be appreciated.

Screaming Red

Took my front dash off to look at the harness that runs from the running lights and found a green wire disconnected in the harness. Reconnected green wire gave the harness more slack and everything works now.

Screaming Red:thumbsup:

Sounds like a ground problem to me. See which wire is ground and make sure it good.

RandyA

As an Electrician, I never did trust those " green wires "

LOL,, and as a person who has cut tons of grass with a little push mower I have never met a flywheel key that I would trust not to get a notch in so small that you couldnt even see it but its always enough to mess up the timing so the stupid, idiotiotic, piece of crap mower wont start no matter how many times you pull it - and ALWAYS with a neighbor watching!!!

Xcellent job Randya!!

'Puc