IGNORED

New trailer done soon

mstar56

It's hard to see but the prop is there.. Its one of them with the LED in the center. The more lights the better, I always say..I figure I have about 120 hours into it...Can't wait for the weather to clear so I can try it out..

• 4 weeks later...

That looks pretty cool as well - sure provides a lot of room inside for all the goodies you might pick up on a ride - :rotf::rotf:. My only question would be would the orange things you have cover the back lights when driving that rig? That could be maybe a ticket waiting to happen?:confused24:

all the trailers shown a neat! I had one I made from a frame and car topper from K-Mart in the early 80's. Was a little wide, but pulled behind my Honda 750 SS just fine for many miles. Also used it behind my MGB when I went autocrossing. Room for four tires/wheels, cooler, tools, jack, and chairs. Wish I still had it.

The first boat trailer shown is way neat. good work all.

That looks pretty cool as well - sure provides a lot of room inside for all the goodies you might pick up on a ride - :rotf::rotf:. My only question would be would the orange things you have cover the back lights when driving that rig? That could be maybe a ticket waiting to happen?:confused24:

The taillamps are lower on the corners. That's his exhaust ports for his spaceship! :crackup:

thought that i would do somthing different... made me a spaceship out of a car top carrier.. this top looked realy rough when i got it but i looks cool now...let me know what yal think:Cool_cool36:

My trailer is EXACTLY like yours.....except different. :missingtooth:

My frame and car top carrier are identical, but I just don't have the creativity that you do. I painted it all black.

Have a question for you....what paint did you use on yours? I used the Krylon paint that is made for plastic, supposed to adhere well. But it doesn't. It scrapes off easily. I've been thinking about repainting it but don't really know what to use.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

well the lights are out to the side ... dont think that they will get coverd up:nanner: