IGNORED

Saw 80º today

Venturous Randy

Had another 200 mile ride today, this time with Laura with me. At least 50 miles of it was as curvy as the Dragon and most of it was 55mph. It is amazing that North Carolina has some really snakey curvy roads thru the mountains with 55mph speed limits that you could not go that fast with a Lambrogini. I saw the 80º on my thermometer as I was coming into Asheville and it felt sooooo good.

This gave me a little better workout with the new Elite III on the front and it also felt good.

RandyA

NO riding here. Got up late due to the time change, started some laundry, ran out for a bit, came home started painting and some paperwork (income tax), and then the fridge crapped out.

Called the repair man and he came over and fixed it cost 180 bucks.

Rained late in the day but was a warm 30 degree this morning and may have got to 32.

I think it will be a couple weeks before we get any decent weather. Besides still do not have the work inside the house done yet. Need to get this done before riding season gets here or else nothing gets done. :innocent: And Naugh-T says no riding till things get done ! :think:

BRad

hay bradt

you got an appliance repair man/person to come out on a sunday? wow i never heard of that before. they must of been hungry. what did they replace a cooling fan or relay or defrost control ? don c. :scorched:

Starter motor, for condensor. More than one in the book said they would come out on a Sunday no extra charge. I am sure they got there money for it.

Sorry for the hi jack

Brad

Starter motor, for condensor.

hi brad

haven't worked on appliances since the mid 1960's. i remember a cooling fan for the condensor, tied into the compressor start relay. boy have i been gone a long time. may be i should be back in the appliance repair business instead of the aircraft repair business. it was close to 80 degress here in houston today went on a 200 mile ride in short sleves and blue jeans.

best reguards

don c.