• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is bad Tim we have to go to the PA meet to see you. :Laugh:

Margaret

Yea, it is bad, but I am in RIDING mode now!!:Venture:

He LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!:stirthepot::rasberry:

!

Hey Brother, I am in desperate need of some wind in my face. That is my kind of CPR.:thumbsup:

Edited by SledgeHammer

For those of you planning on attending the 4/18 Meet & Eat in Gettysburg, I need to find out if you would be interested in a two hour guided tour of the battlefield. The cost would be divided among the people who are interested in going. I am thinking we should have two tours if everybody wants to do it. If you didn’t see Fitz’s post, here is the link

http://www.gettysburgtrips.com/html/gettysburg_battlefield_tours.html

Please let me know ASAP if you would like to do this. Send me an email: halfwitt1@comcast.net

Thanks – looking forward to seeing everyone!

Asked the wife about this one...I have it tentatively marked on the calendar....Suppose to be in NC that weekend, but nothing concrete yet....Actually the STAR Mid-Atlantic BARBQ is in Gettysburg this year in August...were planning on going to that...Gives me a chance to check the area out...Would love to ride up with the VA folks...

George & Donna In Virgina...

Bowing Out of this one: :sign **** happens: Looks like the NC trip is back on for a real possibility on the 18th and our STAR Chapter is going to Winston-Salem on Saturday the 2nd....So...Just can't make things come together to get this one done....:sign **** happens:...Maybe another one somewhere...Everyone have fun...Really wanted to be part of the Southern invasion....

Ride Safe Everyone...

George In Virginia..