IGNORED

AHHH

MidlifeVenture

60 deg in Ohio had to do it. Pushed my bike out and went for a ride. Roads were a little salty so couldn't chance it had to pull out the cleaning stuff and clean her after an hour ride. Oh thats right I was supposed to be grouting a floor well looks like rain tomorrow :missingtooth::missingtooth::banana::banana:

It was around 54 here today..bugged out of work around noon.. Took TATERS for the first ride of the season...AAAAHHHHHHH..When I was leaving work today BUFFALO BODNAR saw me leaving and called me some type of " PLASTER " or thats what I think he said.....I just smiled...EAT YOUR HEART OUT KENNY..:rasberry: Hope you didn't work to hard...:rasberry::rasberry::banana::banana::stickpoke::rotf::buttkick::fnd_(16):It was good...very very good....:Venture:

Took the daughter out for a ride down to Shelbyville via the back road twisties. Felt good NOT to be bundled up like an Eskimo! Should do some side work tomorrow, but I'll wait till next week to do that! Think I'm gonna ride! 70+ and beautiful! Got some long overdue therapy needed!