IGNORED

interesting Sub Breed from Yamaha ...

Squeeze

You beat me to it. I just saw that. I'd love to take a ride on this thing. I used to ride a Honda ATC350X three wheeler. Even that had a good amount of power. I can't even imagine how this four wheeler must run. This is the new engine too. When I first saw it, I figured they were using the old one. Sure seems like even the old one would have been a serious blast.

They do it every year with Dirtwheelsfor the April edition, It is amazing what they come up with, but some people believe it and even want to get in line for the release. When I bought my Prairie 650 a lot of people said that they had gone too far, There was actually a tester killed on one of them because it wheelied over on top of him. Kawasaki detuned the ignition before puttingit out. (diamond G racing fixed that)Now there are 800's and 1000's. Where does it end.

More money and time that it would be worth!!!!!

Like putting a jet engine in the Wright Flyer... Too much HP for the frame...

Not going to blow any Horns here, but you gotta keep in Mind, this 1700cc Motor is designed to operate as a stressed Member of the Frame. If you fit the Motor, which needs the whole Drive Train including Shaft and final Drive, in an Ancestor Bike, Venture or Vmax, you're not overstressing the Frame because you can connect the Motor rigid to the Frame and use it's Stability to enforce the Frame.

Of Course, the Brakes also need a major Update before serious riding.

Not going to blow any Horns here, but you gotta keep in Mind, this 1700cc Motor is designed to operate as a stressed Member of the Frame. If you fit the Motor, which needs the whole Drive Train including Shaft and final Drive, in an Ancestor Bike, Venture or Vmax, you're not overstressing the Frame because you can connect the Motor rigid to the Frame and use it's Stability to enforce the Frame.

Of Course, the Brakes also need a major Update before serious riding.

Who's planning on stopping??:think:

I'm a firm Believer in Brakes have to be adequate to the Power and Speed a Vehicle delivers.

You're going fast on a heavy Bike ? That Thing better should have Brakes which are worth called so. Not Decelerators, no Brakes is the right Name !! Only this, nothing less.

Not that i'm planning using them under Acceleration, but if it's time to give a Break, the have to brake !! :255:

I bought "UGLY" last year in Ohio. No rear brakes. Only 100 miles home. Then the front ones died the first trip I took.And they had only been working on one side of the caliper. Maybe I was a little too anxious to get back on a Venture? Wife tried to get me to buy new 2nd Gen but that ain't gonna happen. Now I got brakes if she wasn't lying in the drive tangled up with the "Parts Bike" and "Lil'Red"

Sure was a good feeling when I got them fixed.