IGNORED

maybe wait to renew sirius xm

friesman

Lifetime sub does not mean YOUR lifetime. I have a friend that lost his because his radio died and he went past his 4 MAX radio changes ($50.00 a pop charge per radio change)

No refunds, it's never a good idea to get a lifetime sub from any place. I lost out on a "lifetime" subscription to TiVo when my 1st gen tivo died.

I just love my XM...I move the one XM reciever on my bike, in all our cars, in my shop, and use it 24/7 at work. Always got it on. I am a talk radio addict.

I usually sign up on a yearly thing and I am good till June.

I got an email Sunday that said if I want to continue my online listening, I would have to pay an addtiional $2.99 to continue...:no-no-no: What? I paid for a year...included in that yearly subscription was on line listening.

I send them a email asking if they were planning on sending a refund for the remianing months of on line listening, if that was gonna be removed for my services. I paid for a year with that feature...Don't seem they could take it away.

I have not heard from them yet. I do know one thing...during all that merger with Sirrius...It was really aggrevating to find my favorite channels off line for 6-8 hours at a time. I know they were moving channels around and all but I can get service that good or better on FM. They heard from me on that to.

I hope they stay up. I am hooked now. :confused24:

I just love my XM...I move the one XM reciever on my bike, in all our cars, in my shop, and use it 24/7 at work. Always got it on. I am a talk radio addict.

I usually sign up on a yearly thing and I am good till June.

I got an email Sunday that said if I want to continue my online listening, I would have to pay an addtiional $2.99 to continue...:no-no-no: What? I paid for a year...included in that yearly subscription was on line listening.

I send them a email asking if they were planning on sending a refund for the remianing months of on line listening, if that was gonna be removed for my services. I paid for a year with that feature...Don't seem they could take it away.

I have not heard from them yet. I do know one thing...during all that merger with Sirrius...It was really aggrevating to find my favorite channels off line for 6-8 hours at a time. I know they were moving channels around and all but I can get service that good or better on FM. They heard from me on that to.

I hope they stay up. I am hooked now. :confused24:

i was wondering why i keep getting channel updates on my receivers. never thought about the merger. bill :sign29: :2133:

I have had XM for four years, over the last two the signal strength and quality has declined, and since the merger it seems they do much more talking and promos (but they are not comercials, big diff) then before. I'm about to cancel. If any one wants my radios and mounts they will soon be available cheap.