IGNORED

Teach them early

traildawg626

Here is a photo of my granddaughter with her first motorcycle at Christmas, this was the first time she ever stood still or quiet long enough to really learn anything, she must have really wanted to ride it, as she stood there for nearly ten minutes while granddaddy taught her the very, very basics. This one will travel 2.5 mph and we can barely keep up with her. The laughter, oh the laughter of a girl with her first bike. Priceless! We won't encourage her to ride barefoot but, it was just too hot for that Fleece Christmas suit and shoes that day; totally strange weather in the south this winter.

Happy Trails.

• 1 year later...

Sure wish I could have done that for BOTH of my grand daughters. But I am sure de Moma would have said no; de Popa, an old motorcycle rider, would have said yahoo, and slept in the car for a long time.

Now, you have to post some more shots of her! She'll make a great Queen Seat Rider in a couple of years! STILL looking for my LAST IN LIFE QS rider. FINDERS FEE for sucessful referral. LOL

And if you have not posted to my POST, THE OLDEST VENTURE RIDER on 1st and 2nd Gen tech talk, please do so; as well in 2nd gen tech talk I’ve added a post (Dangerous!?) : YOUNGEST TO OLDEST QUEEN SEAT AND UP VR RIDERS. The whole gang has jumped in, so post your two cents worth as well. So far the oldest is 77 and the youngest is 16. And, can you believe it? He rides a 1st gen VR! And it would be great to see a post of the whole family. Either there, or better yet, just PM me here or EM at Zfrebird4@aol.com

with names, type of scoot, and age. I'll be summarizing hopefully this month. Lot of participants. LOL.

Also, (forgive if this is a repeated invitation, LOL): come to CO and I will keep up with you at my soon to be 71 with two new knees and on my 86 VR.

JackZ