IGNORED

Anyone seen this ad? '03 RSV and Trailer for 10k

GG54172

Someone, please go buy this thing so i don't waste a weekend driving all the way to FL and towing this thing home. Please, I would really rather find a good deal local.:soapbox:

wow, seriously, that's a great price. 1200 miles doesn't seem so far right now, and my wife would probably enjoy a few hours in the FL sun...:happy34:

http://www.cycletrader.com/find/listing/2003-YAMAHA-ROYAL-STAR-VENTURE-94299519

The seller says the trailer is 6'x10' and was purchased and set up for towing the RSV. A RSV is just under 105" or 8'-9".

I could use some 80 degree sunshine right about now, banks has approved the loan, wife says go for it....

The RSV will not fit in an enclosed 8 ft unless the front is a V nose...

If I rememeber correctly, the RSV is 9ft 4 inches long ..

An enclosed Trailer must be at minimum, 10ft long.......:thumbsup2:

I'm wondering if an RSV will fit in a 8' trailer if the front wheel is turned to the stop and it's loaded caddy corner??? BTW a V nosed trailer is still the same length as a non-V on the inside. The builders can take an 6'er, add a V nose and call it a 8'er and charge more. So in retrospect a 10' V is actually an 8'. The only thing the V accomplishes is cut down on wind resistance.

Confoosed?? No... Well I am... :backinmyday: Buy a 10 foot standard trailer and be done with it.....:whistling:

The seller says the trailer is 6'x10' and was purchased and set up for towing the RSV. A RSV is just under 105" or 8'-9".

I could use some 80 degree sunshine right about now, banks has approved the loan, wife says go for it....

Congradulations!!!! :sign woo hoo:You will be a happy rider! Might see you around Iowa some time!

Bryan

Hope to see you around eastern Iowa. Better yet, let's plan a ride after the snow melts and the rains wash away the salt. BTW There's a super nice '03 midnight on the Venturers website for a smidgeon less money (no trailer but a bike with ton's of extras and that I can vouch for re: care). It's in the members area, so if you are interested and you are not a member, I can put you in touch. I have no connections to this other than I know the owner and I know that the bike is outstanding in every way (27K miles). The only catch is that the bike is in eastern New Mexico. It's just an absolutely super deal for a babied RSV, otherwise I wouldn't mention it here.

Kelly

Edited by VentureProf
error

I have been checking out the Venturerider classifieds. I believe I will be making a purchase soon.

I would appreciate any leads. Email them to the address in my profile. I would probably go buy the 03 in Michigan before I bought an 03 in NM.

Edited by Gregory Gill