IGNORED

Beach Chat Party Friday Night!

Yama Mama

Everyone is invited to a Beach Chat Party Friday night, and I will be there on time this week.

Free Drinks from the 24 hour Bar.

Let's help break the record again.

Last time I think was 26 at one time. We have made the room larger for this special event.

See you around 8:00 PM EST!

Yama Mama:innocent-emoticon:

Can we at least imagine the girls are wearing Bikini's ? No wait even better i'm going to print out the calendar pictures and tape them to my compter screen so i'll have a "face' to go with every name. Woohoo!:big-grin-emoticon:

Guest tessa c2

yup there is an idea, dang it there is something wrong with my printer, they all have lines going across them where there shouldn't be lines:rotf::think: see you tomorrow night

Can we at least imagine the girls are wearing Bikini's ? No wait even better i'm going to print out the calendar pictures and tape them to my compter screen so i'll have a "face' to go with every name. Woohoo!:big-grin-emoticon:

Make sure you print up the right one. Don't want to get that one Beer posted, could give ya nightmares. Oh and you might want to delete that extra pic for next years calendar. :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Margaret

I'll do that mini! and I ain't printing that one of Squidley inthat green thang . I'm still haven nightmares from the first glimpse.:big-grin-emoticon:

It would have been much worse, if it was a full sized pic of Squidley & not a reduced diameter pic.

:stirthepot::duck: