IGNORED

Hey squid

BIG TOM

Squid... how about an update on how the donations are comming in for the weigh in for St Judes...Dont want to think all this hard work in in vain.We need sponsers ...more sponsers..Make a difference..HELP US HELP ST.JUDES HOSPITAL..Do me a favor and sponser a "CHUBBY" today..make that pledge per pound...every penny counts..(this has been a puplic service announcement..thank you for listening)

PS....AS OF TODAY OFFICAL LOSS..25LBS 4 OUNCES..AS TATERS tells me... I AM THE BIGGEST LOSER..LOL:pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups::pushups:

Edited by BIG TOM

You could also model them, at Don's Maint Day.......... Look at all the torment, you could cause by that..........

:stirthepot::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Especially if you wear the pair Rawhide sent you!!!:yikes:

But seriously Tom keep up the good work rawhide and i are really proud of yoyu. Now if i could only get her to start trying to lose some weight to help her with her diabetes.

Your a funny guy...I don't think you were supposed to put a return address on them.. you made my it easy for me to add you to my list...lol:whistling:

YOu missed your chance to get back at him, big tom, Once you saw the return address you should have blacked out your address and then let it go back to his return address and then watch the squirming!!!!

Brian

Plenty of members in Central In. Who says it was me?

Maybe because you put your name on the return address...:doh:

I have something in mind just for you..it just may take a little while.....but , I must admit ,I did get a chuckle out of the whole gag.....