IGNORED

they would have been four today.........

painterman67

My wife was preg. with twins and she was put on bed rest as Rebecca was diagnosed with uderan growth reduction sindrone. We were sceduled to have a c-section on the13th nut the ultasound on the 10 showed that Rebecca had past away over the weekend in the uderas{spelling??). Ememrgency c-section on the 10th and Patrick and Rebecca were born to this world. Rebeca was still born and Patrick was emediately transported from Greeensboro to charlotte. He was diagnosed with Transposition of the great arteries( basicly the 2 main arteries on top of the heart were reversed. In olden days they called it blue baby desiese). On day te3n he recieved open heart surgery to reverse the transposition but only lived 36 more days. Best and worst time of my life.

Lathogh they were only here for a short time,they were here. I miss them more than I can say but sometimes it helps just to say so.

Thanks for listening,

David.

PS. I think that my kids had something to do with the ride. We were supposed to get bad weather all day. It shown sun until we were able to get back home ,take a ride and then enjoy a small fire in the pit in their honor yesterday. I like to think they made their own birthday come true.

david

Not many things get my stomach turning and eyes welling, but your love for your kids and your posting are so deep rooted that I could'nt help myself. I really don't know what else to say but I pray that God keeps your family strong, your faith in knowing their playing with our lord, and more then likely riding 3 wheelers across the heavens. God Bless. Mike

yes it was . The thought made me cry.

Thanks for all the support out there. Didn't really expect it as I wasn't tryimg to bring anyone down, Just looking for a lift myself. I let my wife read these post also and she cried at the image of the three wheeler too as irony has it I'm working on mine since hunting season.

Thanks again,

David