IGNORED

Help..getting E2 message

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

Am getting the E2 error message when trying to inflate the rear end with the class system. Searched the forum but can't find anything on that message.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Am getting the E2 error message when trying to inflate the rear end with the class system. Searched the forum but can't find anything on that message.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

From the manual

E2: Air pressure does not rise when the air compressor is operated..

Look for leaky pipe, clogged compressor suction port (intake air filter), or dryer clogged. There is one other possibility, to change the compressor.

Guest Boss Hogg

possible that you have a cracked solder joint in the computer where the connector is soldered to the circuit board bad problem but easy fix with a soldering iron and good eyes

Guest ReinyRooster

Thanks for the info guys...Carl, I may just take you up on that offer one day.

Brad........go back to sleep.

Guest ReinyRooster

Kevin, yes, I had it on the centre stand when I was trying it. I may just have to draw on Carl's experience and infinite wisdom ( serious butt-kissing here) for him to offer some of his unending enlightenment......

Kevin, yes, I had it on the centre stand when I was trying it. I may just have to draw on Carl's experience and infinite wisdom ( serious butt-kissing here) for him to offer some of his unending enlightenment......

Haven't had that for a long time, so long I can't remember ever anybody doin it, but come on over, you're welcome as always, and I'm sure we'll get it working elpronto.

Guest ReinyRooster

My biggest question/concern is if I understand correctly. once it's in, you really can't adjust the ride to compensate for a passenger or extra load. Isn't that an issue? Don't wanna always have it set for the stiffest setting.

Guest Boss Hogg

right now I'm dealing with the rear I had the damper set to 4 and it was like a hard tail so I switched to 1 and now I cut a fuel line tring to find the happy medium