IGNORED

Anybody want new Vmax cams???

muffinman

While at my dealers today he asked me if I wanted all 4 cams for a VMax new and in the box's.

I asked how much and he said $150.00 for all 4.

Does anyone here want them for their project bike I dont think I should make my bike any faster than it is.The cops are really looking at me hard here lately.No need to push my luck any more than I do.

He said that they fit the 90 to 2005 V Max so if anyone wants them let me know and I will help you get your hands on them.

Jeff

Squeeze does not have a 2nd gen.

VMX cams are a drop in fit in any of these V4 engines. I have them in mine. Bigger valves would be nice, but the cams will give a good boost without them.

he's got a 1st gen and a vmax.

Hmmm, may have to squeeze in another side job...... but I swore I wasn't gonna go in the motor this year!!

Thanks Lynn,

Dan

Sure, go ahead and do it. VMX cams are about the same size as the cams that were used in the XS1100s. You wouldn't want to be outrun by a 2nd gen with VMX cams making 20 more hp than you, would you? :stickpoke: I've always been a bottom-of-the-page cam kind of a guy. VMX cams are a long ways from the bottom of the page though.

While at my dealers today he asked me if I wanted all 4 cams for a VMax new and in the box's.

I asked how much and he said $150.00 for all 4.

Does anyone here want them for their project bike I dont think I should make my bike any faster than it is.The cops are really looking at me hard here lately.No need to push my luck any more than I do.

He said that they fit the 90 to 2005 V Max so if anyone wants them let me know and I will help you get your hands on them.

Jeff

I think Rocket might like to look at these as his bike is apart anyway and he might as well go faster after the rebuild so he can hit those deer harder.

Brian:stirthepot::stirthepot:

The Price is good, who ever would mount them in a Venture would have a good Gain in Power. But i'd prefer the earlier Cams from the '85 or '86 VMX Model. These Cams would be fine for Venture, though. The Valves from a MKII are VMX Valves, but the Valve Springs should be changed to prevent the Valves from floating at high RpM.

Regarding PMS, yes i think w're on a loooooong Journey .... started early this Year and hopefully doesn't last that long. :255::255: