IGNORED

Rear brake rotors

nascarnutt

Hello People, I'm new to this site and have lots of questions. I just bought a 92 Venture form a guy at work. He pretty much wheels and deals with bikes. This one has 70K miles on it. It needed some TLC, so I got a deal(I Think). So far I have replaced the vacuum lines on the cruise, replaced the carb boots which mount the carbs to the head, replaired several electrical connections including the E4 error for the suspension controller. Now I need to replace fork seals and brakes. My main question is on the rear rotor, which bikes have rotors that are interchangeable with this bike? Are any compatable front to rear? I have been looking on ebay and have seen some. I am on a limited budget and would like to have enough to spread around to other areas that need work also. Thanks for any input:cool10:

From what I have found looking for rear brake rotors. The 86-93 Venture was the only yamaha to use this type of rotor and they arent cheap at all, even from Flatout. But EBC does make a replacement rotor for the Venture and I have seen it new for around $170 at MAWonline.com.

Some do show up on Ebay from time to time. But you never know if you are getting a good one or a questionable one.

Good Luck and enjoy the bike.

Rick F...