FROG MAN

Up to 6 inches coming in today and tonight.Wife not going to be in a good mood when I tell her in about an hour when she gets up. The weather forecast changed for the worst. I can hear it now What? I'm not driving to work in this. Someone can take me to work and you can come and get me tonight. It's the start of winter routine.:snow2:

As I sit here reading your posts about snow I am looking out the window at the sunrise and see absolutely NO CLOUDS in the sky. Temp this morning was around 32, maybe a little colder. The truck had frost on it, but temps are supposed to be in the 60s for the day. Since I can't ride or drive the weather has been absolutely perfect. I expect the day after I get this boot off it will start raining and continue for 40 days and 40 nights.

Wife was gone to Louisiana for the weekend so yesterday I decided to clean the garage. Moved her car and the SSR out and cleaned the garage. Then I took this boot off and drove the SSR, for the first time, around the neighborhood. Man, it was shear joy !!! Next week I go see the Doc and hopefully get the boot off for good. But like I said, then the weather will turn s%&$$# and I won't be able to drive the SSR. All I can do is hope !!! Speaking of hope, HOPEFULLY you all won't get too much snow.

geez its still nice up here in the great (not-so)white North , it is sposed to be close around 45 or 50 and sunny tomorrow..

But that can change in a big hurry, as we have already found out this year when we had a big dump of the white stuff that has already disappeared.

Brian

Funny that it should snow at this time of year. Has this happened before??????? Should I be concerned??????? Will it go away eventually or is this a permament thing and I should sell the bike????:rotf:

NO-NO-NO

Carl, just git yea one of them Canadian Yamaha Snow blower attachments .

Most likely you will need the 48" one though cuz I here there be a lot of that white fluffy

stuff around... You do have yer winter Tires on I assume.......:crackup: