IGNORED

Anyone Know the size of this bolt?

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/parts/home.aspx #5 0n bottom picture..I have one missing and will need to pick one up in the morning,will be in a hurry so I dont want to have to guess at the size? I looked and mine is missing and Im usually good at keeping all bolts etc tight..Guess I missed this one.I checked to see if it was broke in there but it isnt. Thanks,Tom

Oh that's just peachy.....You lose a bolt and don't tell us the specific location or what it's holding together? :think:

As if I don't have enuff things to check before going on the road........Just keep me in suspense why dontcha!:stickpoke:

http://parts.yamaha-motor.com/partimage.gifx?d=57810,2,0OK It was #5 It is a 8MM Ponch said so I will find out this AM.....GEEZ.....I feel so bad..LOL You guys havce a good day Gunboat and I are off to EAT STEAK in Lowake,Texas!

If memory serves me correctly, I think one of those was missing when I bought my '00 MM last year.... I'm not big on checking for loose hardware but maybe that needs to change... HUMMMMMM.... :whistling::whistling::whistling:

Might just do that this morning while waiting to go eat stakes :smile5::smile5::smile5:.. I can just taste it already!!!!!!!!!!!:sign13::sign13:

Oh that's just peachy.....You lose a bolt and don't tell us the specific location or what it's holding together? :think:

As if I don't have enuff things to check before going on the road........Just keep me in suspense why dontcha!:stickpoke:

You're suppose to check something before riding? I have a hard enough time just finding the ignition key..........

BOO