IGNORED

Dragonriders...."Gift"

Squidley

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK Here Is Little Twist. I'm Meet with Duke this weekend, and Gift is in My Possesion. Lew You Don't wanna know what is, But if you want to step by in Freezzzzing Chicago for Beer. Go For it.

Dan let me know when and I'll put something together. Come on down. BTW I don't go north of the Mason Dixon Line in the winter Too cold.

But Dan it's not as cold in VA. I'm sure David would love to have you for a visit.:stirthepot: Then Lewis would have to make MD or he'd have to swim for the gift. :crackup:

Margaret

:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot: Gotta love it:thumbsup2:

well ya know we will be heading to ohio over christmas and if someone can slide it up to ohio it could end up way over in Missouri and then who knows where??????/..we will be across northern ohio from western end to almost eastern end and then probably travel down to the steubenville area.....almost WV....:confused07:...so you guys better this gift a moving....

or we could drop it somewhere in In or IL going back home.......:stirthepot:

It sounds like that if everyone who wants to get their hands on it, gets it, and passes it around to who knows where, who knows when I will get my hands on it, and if a certain someone gets hold of it,it could end up back in the hands of the gifter instead of the giftee.........and if that happens it might be worn out by the time it makes it back south or I make it north...............I'm very confused :think:now

And by the way the only thing that qualifies Mini to be anywhere near being an :2143:angel, is the fact that she is married to the Muffinman, you would have to be, to put up with him...........:innocent:

And by the way the only thing that qualifies Mini to be anywhere near being an :2143:angel, is the fact that she is married to the Muffinman, you would have to be, to put up with him...........:innocent:

Or to be the MOST Orneriest person on this earth !

BEER30