IGNORED

I felt the love in a venture rider hug...

Ladyrider

I want to give a big thanks to Condor (Jack) for coming by today and taking Tom E.'s parts bike away for me. I stole two big, long hugs from Jack and thought of you all and the love that flows through you to the 'family' when were hurting and going through loss. He was kinda enough to listen to me ramble and babble. (and MAN is he TALL! :))

Thanks for what you did for me, Jack.:You_Rock_Emoticon: It is appreciated more than you can know. There are some really intelligent and smart folk here on this site and I picked up on that when talking to Jack...he is one of the bright ones. He has a nice son, too, who came to help him load the piece.

Thanks again, Jack. Your the bomb.

Sheery you are right,I met jack in Ft Collins and he was very informative and was helping another VentureRider with a clutch problem and took the time to explain to me what he was doing how and why.. Glad you got the Hug! Wait till you get a big TEXAS hug!

I want to give a big thanks to Condor (Jack) for coming by today and taking Tom E.'s parts bike away for me. I stole two big, long hugs from Jack and thought of you all and the love that flows through you to the 'family' when were hurting and going through loss. He was kinda enough to listen to me ramble and babble. (and MAN is he TALL! :))

Thanks for what you did for me, Jack.:You_Rock_Emoticon: It is appreciated more than you can know. There are some really intelligent and smart folk here on this site and I picked up on that when talking to Jack...he is one of the bright ones. He has a nice son, too, who came to help him load the piece.

Thanks again, Jack. Your the bomb.

Hi Sherry, Just got in from knocking the dust off everything... well almost everything.. :) Also ran into a few more of those black critters while rootin' thou the boxes. Yuck!! I did enjoy our visit. Nothin' like a big hug to make ya feel better. You ever need help, or someone to talk to give me a shout. You're one classy lady.... :thumbsup2:

send me one to Georgia

I'm glad Condor could help you out with the parts bike. I told you time would fix things hope the rest of your issues are working out. Sorry i missed your text the other night I was crossing the smokies in the dark, in the snow, in the cold and on the bike when you called.

You guys are a life line...I think I can make it being single if I can steal a hug here and there...those nice long, yummy hugs...I will be OK! But, I gotta get out of Dodge and see the world to find more venture hugs...yes, I do...

Careful with those black things...they lay eggs and you might get bit on the butt if you try sitting on the seat for very long....LOL...thanks again, Condor...your a sweetheart..

Jack was kind enuff to open his house for me last summer when I came down for Venture West last August. He and Nadine and their family made me feel so at home and even fixed a great dinner while I was there.

After spending time with Jack last summer down in SLO I feel I have made a friend that I think very highly of and value his friendship very much.

If youve got Jack as friend you have made a special friend Lady!

Brian

Glad you are doing better Sherry. We need you on here. Parts?? I got a few. Retire and put them togather for a 1st Gen that would have outran the "BLUE BEAST" Maybe with same engine. And I got enough Bling to make it hard to look at! Just need few more V-Max parts...