IGNORED

Anyone have motorcycle trailer I can rent?

frankd

Does anybody have a trailer suitable for hauling a Venture that I could rent? I live near Joliet IL. and will be heading southeast to pick up a 1st. Gen.

Frank

Like Freebird, I too have one that you can borrow. I live in southern Dayton and it is at a friends house just north of me.

When do you need it and for how long? I have a trailer in Fond du Lac, WI you could borrow. It is not enclosed, but would haul the bike fine. Has a front tire chock, tie downs, and a ramp.

Am about 3 hours north of you, but could drag it down to my Bro's house in Geneva sometime soon. Since it is Fall/Winter, I will likely not need it for a while - unless I get a Tirdy Point Buck and need to haul it to the bar to show it off.

RR

Thanks everybody. Red Rider, Geneva woudn't be a bad trip, but the best information here is that U-Haul has trailers for rent for $20. This week I'll check the local rental places for what's available here.

I'm picking the bike up in Muncie IN. After I put the question on the web page, my brother just SE of Champaign, IL told me he has a motorcycle trailer. It's got a bike parked on it now, but that's almost on the way to Muncie for me. BTW, I live near Joliet, IL.

Thanks again everybody for the offers and the information!!!!

Frank