IGNORED

Jump right on in....

Breeze

To all the new members and lurkers..... JUMP ON IN THE WATER IS FINE !!!!.

I recently joined the group and was very reluctant on chimming in with the group, didn't know anybody. I finally posted a question about risers and man was I surprised at the response I got. Everyone seemed to have my best intrest in mind and that made me feel very comfortable, being Im not the most out going person

I recently joined the group and was very reluctant on chimming in with the group, didn't know anybody. I finally posted a question about risers and man was I surprised at the response I got. Everyone seemed to have my best intrest in mind and that made me feel very comfortable, being Im not the most out going person

Now we can't shut him up!!!!:whistling::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Couldn't resist that one. Just kidding. He is right jump in and join us we might learn something....

Man I hit the wrong button !!!! That was fun !! My point is this..... You guys are a great bunch of people and I have laughed at Eck, worried about those who have had accidents, and enjoyed every min on this site. I encourage new members and lurkers to jump in !! My wife and I thank you all bunches.. have enjoyed this site and looking forward to 09 Meeting

BREEZE......who said I can't spell ??????

Man these newbies are so easily taken, :buttkick:er, I mean, glad to have you on board. :smile5:

Newbies are always welcome on this site. Even though it says membership is free, we often expect first timers to get the Ice Cream when we get together!!! :yikes:

Welcome aboard.

Haven't been on in a month because of a 10 day bowhunting trip and a computer meltdown, and after several months you say I have to buy the icecream. Guess I had better start saving now for the meet and eat I was thinking of having in the spring. You people need to warn us newer members :rotf::rotf:Who care's, I've laughed,worried and cryed reading on this site. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE SOMETIME.

I've laughed,worried and cryed reading on this site. CAN'T WAIT TO MEET EVERYONE SOMETIME.

better get used to that......when you become part of this family its hard not to get emotionally involved......

I too have cried many many times........laughed a gazillion times......and worried just as much

if you think you have laughed a lot on the site.,....just wait til you are around some of these characters in person......:stirthepot:

and i can also guarantee you even if its the first time you are with them, they will make you feel like you have known them for a long time.......(but that mite not be so good :rotfl::rotfl: )

by the way i lived in Napoleon for 40 years.....we were practically neighbors.......lol

Newbies are always welcome on this site. Even though it says membership is free, we often expect first timers to get the Ice Cream when we get together!!! :yikes:

Welcome aboard.

HECK ,THAT MUST BE AN ARKANSAS THING..HERE IN NEW YORK WE MAKE THE NEWBIES BUY BREAKFAST..ISNT THAT RIGHT SPANKYM,BUFFALO BODNAR,PJBENNETLEPEL??? HEEE..HEE..HEEE..WE'RE THINKING OF CHANGING IT TO A STEAK DINNER....:mo money:

HECK ,THAT MUST BE AN ARKANSAS THING..HERE IN NEW YORK WE MAKE THE NEWBIES BUY BREAKFAST..ISNT THAT RIGHT SPANKYM,BUFFALO BODNAR,PJBENNETLEPEL??? HEEE..HEE..HEEE..WE'RE THINKING OF CHANGING IT TO A STEAK DINNER....:mo money:

Tom you gotta break em in slowly. First the ice cream then breakfast, and then you hit them with that steak dinner. Otherwise you might never see em again. :Laugh:

Margaret

Tom you gotta break em in slowly. First the ice cream then breakfast, and then you hit them with that steak dinner. Otherwise you might never see em again. :Laugh:

Margaret

OHHHH..THATS WHY THE'RE ALWAYS TOO BUSY TO GO OUT RIDING THE FOLLOWING WEEK...THANKS MARGARET,I GET IT NOW..SLOW EXTORTION....LOL:thumbsup:

Did I hear someone say steak dinner ? Who's buying ....... Would be a nice gift to us NEWBIES TOM !!!!!!

Med Rare....Baked Tater...Iced Tea... August 09 ? :stickpoke: And get Eck for the blackbery cobbler. Ah man this site is great !!!

BREEZE :sign isnt that spec

Did I hear someone say steak dinner ? Who's buying ....... Would be a nice gift to us NEWBIES TOM !!!!!!

Med Rare....Baked Tater...Iced Tea... August 09 ? :stickpoke: And get Eck for the blackbery cobbler. Ah man this site is great !!!

hey breeze, welcome aboard. food is my favorite subject. man i am glad to see all these folks gettin off the fence and becoming one of the gang. another special invite to you to our 2009 rally and my buddy dragonriders vogel meet next august. the two top meets for 2009. oh one other one, no make it two dons maintenance day, and snarley bills rally both in may. if i missed anyone chime in, i did'nt mean to. the whole idea of this site is to get the best bunch of bikers in the world together no matter what you ride, to have fun. bill :clap2::clap2::2133:

OK BREEZE..JUST THIS ONE TIME..MEET ME DOWN TO THE STEAK PIT IN BOWMANSVILLE,NY IN ABOUT AN HOUR ..I'LL BUY :big-grin-emoticon: