IGNORED

2009 Planning

FROG MAN

Almost time to schedule vacation for 2009. I think I can make the Skid Inn in June no problem.Maybe another full week during the summer for a rally somewhere.I told the boss an extra week of vacation time would be nice? He was not excited. Oh well can't schedule them all. Get those events posted.

OK folks...just pulling a date out of thin air...I'm thinking May 30th for Freebird's Maintenance Day. Anybody know of any major conflicts. I'm not talking about PERSONAL conflicts..there will be those with somebody regardless of what day I pick.

I like it. Let me know if I can help out.

OK folks...just pulling a date out of thin air...I'm thinking May 30th for Freebird's Maintenance Day. Anybody know of any major conflicts. I'm not talking about PERSONAL conflicts..there will be those with somebody regardless of what day I pick.

I happened to know (from exhaustive personal research) that the hibernation period of the pond monster ends on the Canadian long weekend of May 16-18 and it might be good to catch him THEN while he's still hungry and the water's still cold.......but the 30th might work too....if its not during the rainy season.

don , i am going to really try to get to your maintenance day this year. it ain't that i don't like you, i just have a bad habit of spreading my self to thin. you may need a wing mechanic on hand. not getting much experience cuz it just won't break. but i will memorize the shop manual in my spare time. lol. your can't get the dates right buddy, bill. :rotf::rotf::rasberry: :2133: ps. you don't realize how much trouble it is to be a pain in the old tail section.

..... Got any nice but cheap motels close? That's the wife's definition of camping!

Joe

Joe, there is a Microtel about three miles up the road at the I-79 Sutton / Gassaway exit. That is where several members stayed last year. Also there is plenty of camping space available in the yard....