IGNORED

new members from north carolina

Guest raglandjeanie

Guest raglandjeanie

hi to all,i would like to think dnelson for helping me to get on this web site.well we are from germanton.nc.george & jeanie ragland.my husband is a retired police officer,i worked in retail for 25 years,now i am a stay at home wife.we have had our 2007 royalstar venture for a year now,it

Edited by raglandjeanie

Hey :welcome1:to the site! You are now part of a great Family(International) Hope we get to meet sometime and if Don did not tell you we are having our ANNUAL Rally at the Hub In Arkansas next August,look in calendar for August of next year. Hope you guys make it.Tom

Guest raglandjeanie
Hey :welcome1:to the site! You are now part of a great Family(International) Hope we get to meet sometime and if Don did not tell you we are having our ANNUAL Rally at the Hub In Arkansas next August,look in calendar for August of next year. Hope you guys make it.Tom

thank you ,tom we would love to go to the rally,but i think we may go to sturgis this year.and it"s in august also.jeanie & george:happy34:

Welcome to the group, but since you live in NC, there is a couple of characters that are members here you need to watch out for........:scared:.....MUFFINMAN & BEER30..........

Real characters they are...................but Harmless...................

Welcome..................

Welcome to the site. If you get down towards Vass/Southern Pines let us know.

Oh, to fix the hand grip problem ... twist them off, get a First Gen and put them on that, throw 2nd gen away. Problem solved!!

Hey there jeanie,

you can't be more than an hour away from me and my wife.

We live in Mcleansville just shy of burlington .

Give us a shout sometime and maybe we can arrange a ride together. Sorry not much help on the questions though as I am a mechanics dreeam when it comes to these bikes.

Ride safe and maybe we will cross paths sometime.

David :2133:

First Welcome to the family. I'm guessing by the three wheel you mean a trike. If so we have a section here on trikes and sidecars here's the link: http://www.venturerider.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

We have an annual ride at the end of year or beginning of the year, mostly depending on when new years falls. This coming one will be on Jan 3rd. Haven't got a place yet, still working on that part. Hope to see you then.

Margaret

You know what they say, great minds think alike..........besides if more than one person says it, it has to be true.............RIGHT!!!!:thumbsup:

Welcome to the group, but since you live in NC, there is a couple of characters that are members here you need to watch out for........:scared:.....MUFFINMAN & BEER30..........

Isnt that plagarism????

Good to see you have jumped right in and introduced yourself. You'll find a lot of information here and great folks that are very willing to help out when they can. If your not busy on November 8th you might want to come out and see 2 of us get some ink, here's the thread.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=28828

Hope to see you on the site often, enjoy it :thumbsup2: