IGNORED

st.jude challenge for 2009

Snarley Bill

before all the excitement over this years st. jude ride fades away. i would like to come up with a challenge for the 2009 rally. anyone got any ideas. since dragonrider was the one who originally got the st. jude ball rolling on the site, and he is going to do vogel again next year we could combine the 09 rally and vogel in the challenge some how. then donate the money again next year like we did the last two years, with an end of the season ride to memphis. the ride had double the attendence this year. i will donate myself as one of the fallguys. as long as it don't hurt.this old body won't handle anymore pain. i could handle a tattoo, but no torture. lol. lets have some ideas. we are going to do a 50/50 for st. jude at the rally. folks these things get to be alot of fun once you get involved, and it's for one heck of a good cause. we, the 2009 rally committee are open for ideas, so have at it. bill :welcome1::clap2::clap2::clap2::2133:

ok..now dont get me wrong here.....but...........:innocent:

its been awesome what the folks here have done for st jude...... and I would like to see it continue because its a cause of great importance.....

but i would also like to see us try to do something for some other great organizations....

Maybe we should put up some suggestions for other places for the 50/50 at the 09 rally??

See if there is any interest in donating to some other places....and let the members decide who we help next? at least for the rally, because i know vogle is always st judes which is lewis's baby! You do such a great thing lewis!

There are lots of places that help kids..march of dimes...BACA.....etc. and many other excellent organizations that could use help.

I know Krome Rose is seriously considering starting a baca chapter ( and i pray she is led to proceed with it) in NC......if she were to need a little financial help to get their chapter going ...that would be a great place to donate.....

or just to the baca organization for help in their plans for the place in utah for the kids and parents to get away and get some help and training while they go thru their nightmares.

can ya tell im pro baca????:rasberry:

anyways i just would like to see us try to support some other places also........:D

One of the groups I thought about donating to was "Victory Junction Gang Camp".The Petty's and NASCAR do such an awesome job for the Kids and there are a number of others out there, but I think Bill is like me and St. Jude is and will always be my charity. I think Bill will do an awesome job whether he stays with St. Jude or someone else, the main thing is we are doing something good for some:innocent:one to have a better life.:innocent:

One of the groups I thought about donating to was "Victory Junction Gang Camp".The Petty's and NASCAR do such an awesome job for the Kids and there are a number of others out there, but I think Bill is like me and St. Jude is and will always be my charity. I think Bill will do an awesome job whether he stays with St. Jude or someone else, the main thing is we are doing something good for some:innocent:one to have a better life.:innocent:
if brad remembers, he has already committed to do the st. jude raffle for the 2009 rally. he's working on a gimmick. cindy and i may have another idea. waiting to hear from her. bill :)

Also.....the monies for St. Judes goes towards the placque in Meandog's memory. So I feel we should keep up the St. Jude's support till the placque is hung!

One easy way to raise more money for this would be to collect one dollar from each person who goes to a meet and eat. 1 dollar won't hurt anyone, and the person who posts the meet can collect it. At the end of the year we can have quite a bit of money collected.

My :2cents: , I am kind of liking the idea that Ventureride's is associated with St.Jude's

:)

ok..now dont get me wrong here.....but...........:innocent:

its been awesome what the folks here have done for st jude...... and I would like to see it continue because its a cause of great importance.....

but i would also like to see us try to do something for some other great organizations....

Maybe we should put up some suggestions for other places for the 50/50 at the 09 rally??

See if there is any interest in donating to some other places....and let the members decide who we help next? at least for the rally, because i know vogle is always st judes which is lewis's baby! You do such a great thing lewis!

There are lots of places that help kids..march of dimes...BACA.....etc. and many other excellent organizations that could use help.

I know Krome Rose is seriously considering starting a baca chapter ( and i pray she is led to proceed with it) in NC......if she were to need a little financial help to get their chapter going ...that would be a great place to donate.....

or just to the baca organization for help in their plans for the place in utah for the kids and parents to get away and get some help and training while they go thru their nightmares.

can ya tell im pro baca????:rasberry:

anyways i just would like to see us try to support some other places also........:D

I think that the main goal should be that we are helping a worthy cause. I too like the idea of St. Judes, but as long as we are supporting a worthy organization I am all for it.