IGNORED

Who's going?

Skid

Skid it would be great to see you in Memphis, I wont be getting there till Sat. around 11:00, I know some others are arriving on Friday and staying, but not sure where. Look forward to seeing you there.

I'm thinking hard about heading over to join the St. Jude's group this weekend. Just wondering who all is going amd where are you're staying at Friday night? :biker:

Jeff,

Lonna and I are leaving my work at 11am on Friday and are making it down to Bowling Green KY. Friday night. We'll be leaving early on Saturday morning and meeting up with Ebat in Nashville and then on to Memphis. I do hope you folks make it, it will be good to see you folks again

:thumbsup2:

Irene and I are leaving the Indy area Friday morning. We're going to spend Friday and Saturday night at the Midtown/Medical Center Holiday Inn Express. We're planning on being at the Flying J by 11am Saturday. Probably a little before.

Irene and I are leaving the Indy area Friday morning. We're going to spend Friday and Saturday night at the Midtown/Medical Center Holiday Inn Express. We're planning on being at the Flying J by 11am Saturday. Probably a little before.

We're riding in with Bummer and Irene.

We are planning on being there Saturday at the Flying J by 11 or so. We are so excited about this because it is so close to our home.

Squidly, we could meet you at the rest area just past Jackson, TN and ride into Memphis with you. I believe it is between exits 76 and 68 on I-40. It's about an hour out of Memphis. If you don't know what time you might be there or don't feel like a quick rest, we can just meet you at the truck stop. Just let us know what you think.

Our son is also meeting up with us at the truck stop, from Mississippi. It looks like we are going to have a good group. See everyone there.

Don and Patti:thumbsup2:

We are planning on being there Saturday at the Flying J by 11 or so. We are so excited about this because it is so close to our home.

Squidly, we could meet you at the rest area just past Jackson, TN and ride into Memphis with you. I believe it is between exits 76 and 68 on I-40. It's about an hour out of Memphis. If you don't know what time you might be there or don't feel like a quick rest, we can just meet you at the truck stop. Just let us know what you think.

Our son is also meeting up with us at the truck stop, from Mississippi. It looks like we are going to have a good group. See everyone there.

Don and Patti:thumbsup2:

Don,

That might be doable, my cell # is in my profile, I'll get ahold of you once we figure it all out.

So far it looks like I will be going solo all the way, no one from my area has confirmed yet..........hopefully someone will..........Its not too late to decide to go.:soapbox:

So Lew,

Would you like another rider on the trip? :biker:

Got all the room in the world,,,,,,,,,come on down, Charlene will likely fix some cajun food for dinner. You bringing Leslie, no problem plenty of room, just let me know what time to expect you, I get off at 2:30 on Friday.:thumbsup::thumbsup2::thumbsup:

Sorry, Leslie not coming, but I'll give you a call soon....... :thumbsup2:

Pat and I will be at the Flying "J" around 11:00. I think I have another guy riding down with me, but if not, I may try to hook up with Wild Bill. Looking forward to it.
kind of hard to hook up with one of these here rocket fast goldwings. :rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf:. let me know if you want to meet on the way. i'm coming straight down 55. bill :2133:

kind of hard to hook up with one of these here rocket fast goldwings. :rotf::rotf::rotfl::rotfl::rotf::rotf:. let me know if you want to meet on the way. i'm coming straight down 55. bill :2133:
Not a problem Bill. Remember, I ride a 1st Gen, which as you know is faster than a UPS truck!!:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Hey, I wasn't the only one who could not keep up with the UPS truck....

If memory serves me right, there were four of us that could not keep up...but i will take the blame for holding everyone back.........:buttkick:.