IGNORED

"MOM" update.

PITBULL

Well as many of you know my wife aka MOM had total hip replacement about 2 months ago. She is up and around and thinking she is indestructable LMAO. Shes back to work and riding her little scooter all over town. Shes doing pretty good. AND she quit smoking! Even better!

I have made up another site with trip pics, trip stories, mom's random photography, rants, biker products ( I have gotten a ton of stuff from businesses wanting me to write reviews for the Magazine) etc...Its a work in progress.

BE WARNED: IF YOU ARE THE OVERLY SENSITVE TYPE YOU SHOULD AVOID THE SITE!

http://vikingwarhorse.webs.com/ Its just me being me.

Hey Bro,:D:D :D cool website....The way your Florida trip was written,I could almost feel every bump in the road.:happy34:

I'm not a writer,but reading that story made me think back to some of my most memorable road trips....leaving Milwaukee for Speed Week in Daytona with 8" of snow coming down,camping out behind the Waffle house in Atlanta without the tent because I was too tired to set it up:eek:...Almost getting arrested for being a homeless bum.Cop didn't think that was my bike 4 feet away.:think:

Your wife is the ultimate road warrior to do that trip in all that pain...:beer: She rocks..

I pick up a copy of Thunder Roads at my local bike shop.Nice mag...I'll be watching for your articles.....

ps.I didn't hear any music on the site,but that's probbaly on my end...

Thats some good news there on your mom Pittbull.. Glad to hear she isdoing so well and now is indistructable...or thinks os anyway...ha

My mom had hip replacement also, just three weeks ago and she is already allowed to go back to the golf course and be the warden riding around in the golf cart.

She is not allowed to drive a vehicle (cager) yet, or play golf, but the Dr. said it is ok to drive the golf cart..

amazing technology they have nowadays...

operation on one day and your back up and running with in hours..or a few days..

Pitbull, I'm impressed! You put together a great site and I like your no holds barred way of putting things in writing. Your Florida trip was one of the best told road stories I read in years.

I made many bike trips from Omaha to the West coast in my younger years and every trip was an adventure in itself. Your story made those trips fresh in my mind again.

One of the things that I got a chuckle out of was your comments on the heavy winds and then turning to run with it. I remember doing a run like that and lighting up a smoke at about 70 MPH and the smoke hung between me and the windshield forever. Dead silence except for the sound of the pipes. The stangest sensation.

And congrats on having a woman like Mom in your life. Women like that are a rare find indeed these days. She's a keeper but it sounds like you figured that out years ago. Best wishes for her on a full recovery and being back on the road WOT!

I'll be watching for your updates for the site and articules in TR. Hopefully we will cross paths in the future. I'd like to say I met up with you at some point in time.

Snaggletooth

Mr.PITBULL:

I was impressed with the way you write I did not know you had it in you. I laughed at some of the rants and have felt the same way as you.

Your trip was written as tho I was riding along with you both. GREAT STUFF!!

Glad MOM is up and back on track. MY NAVIGATOR is the same and as you know a

good women is hard to come buy.

Keep up the writings I look foreword to your next installment.

I have your sight earmarked...............Ron

Hey Ron, Squid and the rest of ya. Thanks for checkin in on my new little site. I did post a new rant today Ron...some dude tried giving me a hard time about riding a Roadie....yeah...that went over well..LOL Make sure you check the Biker Stuff page. I personally test the stuff. I got companies as far away as Austraila sending me stuff to write reviews for the magazine.Im fixing to do some more tests on some gel seat pads, reflective gloves and Schampa in sending me a "package" of goodies...Im working on a jokes page but I am hesitant because the jokes I know are pretty far out there :rotfl: LMAO!

Oh and MOM sayd HI EVERYONE!! Yer right Ron...woman that can stack up the miles are few and far between. Linda, Lonna, MOM and a few more on here seem to be the exception. Gotta love that!