IGNORED

Carb Issue

Guest offdutyagain

Guest offdutyagain

Help, Is there anyone who can help me get my carbs in sync? I bought a 96 RSTD in April and it just doesn't seem to run right. In reading other posts, I think the carbs are out of sync. I had a sync device, but the mercury is no longer in the tubes. I'll buy breakfast (or any other meal) if there is someone who can give me a hand. Travel in SE Mich/NW Ohio is no problem as I'm out of school. Thanks in advance.

Guest offdutyagain

Thanks, I can't tell you how much I've learned from this site. I am so looking forward to meeting you and others who post here regularly and help us neophytes out. This IS the best site on the web.

Guest offdutyagain

Don,

Thanks for your generous offer. Larry is a little closer and we have something set up for later this week. I still can't wait to meet the famous "Freebird" next time you have a meet and eat, let me know. It would be worth the drive to talk to you.

Guest offdutyagain

Just got back from Larry's, He did a great job on the carbs...best part though is he custom made a lift stand for my RSTD while I was there. Took the measurements, welded it up and will finish it tonight. Thanks to EVERYONE for all the help.