IGNORED

This will stick in your brain all day

93 venture

• 8 years later...

I know some of those old jingle still pop up even though the product is no longer or its was local to Philly and I'm now in FL but they just run through my head at the weirdest times.

Does any one remember "Princess mattress and bedding"? I think they had a continuous lost my lease sale for around 10 years.

Or perhaps the Frankin mint "collectors series" of commemorative plates?

Or who can forget the owner of Carvel Ice cream doing his own voice overs, My god that man must have smoked 42 packs of cigarettes a day to get that voice.

Me neither.

I aint gonna open that link and mess with my poor old brain. There is enough crap stuck in there already without putting something back that I already got rid of.

Nope aint gonna fall fer it..............................:Im not listening to

I know some of those old jingle still pop up even though the product is no longer or its was local to Philly and I'm now in FL but they just run through my head at the weirdest times.

Does any one remember "Princess mattress and bedding"? I think they had a continuous lost my lease sale for around 10 years.

Or perhaps the Frankin mint "collectors series" of commemorative plates?

Or who can forget the owner of Carvel Ice cream doing his own voice overs, My god that man must have smoked 42 packs of cigarettes a day to get that voice.

...and here's one I remember that always makes me chuckle.