IGNORED

Sea Foam 5 Bucks

Yammer Dan

Rural King has Sea Foam 5 bucks a can!! And a gallon for 43 I think. Best prices I've seen for a while. I've gone away from using as much of this as I used to do because of them wanting ta git rich!! If I have a motor that is acting up BerryMan's is the way to go. A great cleaner not Too harsh. I still like using Sea Foam for Maint. I buy a gallon every spring and mix up my special cleaner and just add when I feel like it to keep them clean!! Keeping them clean sure saves a LOT of Headaches!!

I'd never heard of the stuff 'till you guys on here were extolling its virtues.

So I tried it in my 34 year old chainsaw, (that never ran very well), it now runs much better! I now have Seafoam in my bikes, snowblower & other "lawn & yard machinery". I think I paid around Cd$12 for my last can. Plus of course an environmental levy!

Thanks for the education! :)

I'm lucky. My daughter works for Ace Hardware Distributing. I always get it for $5 bucks. When ever I need fuel for all the Briggs and Stratton's I dump a whole can into a 5 gal fuel can. Keeps all the stuff cleaned out and they start when I need them to...

Stopped by Rural King in Marysville, Gotta do the rebate thing to get it for just under 5 smackers. I bought 6 cans, which will get me started for the Summer.

I go through a lot of the stuff. Bikes, cars, truck, lawn equipment....heck, I put 4 cans in the motorhome every Fall when I put it away. Always fires right up in the Spring.

I think I'll start taking a shot every morning....maybe it'll make me run like new.:think:

Stopped by Rural King in Marysville, Gotta do the rebate thing to get it for just under 5 smackers. I bought 6 cans, which will get me started for the Summer.

I go through a lot of the stuff. Bikes, cars, truck, lawn equipment....heck, I put 4 cans in the motorhome every Fall when I put it away. Always fires right up in the Spring.

I think I'll start taking a shot every morning....maybe it'll make me run like new.:think:

Check their price on Gallons!!! I buy the Marvel Mystery there too.

I was out of Sea Foam last year and called the gf and asked if she could pick me up a can on her way to my house. She comes in with 2 cans and a receipt from NAPA for just over $26....I about crapped my pants.

I ended up taking them back to NAPA and then went to Wal-Mart and bought it for 5 or 6 bucks per can.