IGNORED

When Gramma and Grampa come to town!!

cowpuc

GOT THAT RIGHT

So far I have an electric tricycle that Birdie and I gotta repair for him to ride when gets two... Then I got a little lawn mower engine mini bike for em when he turns 4, then I have a Honda CT70H (4 speed w/ clutch) for em when he turns 5 and I have an 01 Kawasaki 100 with 400 miles on it sitting down there for his 8th birthday.... Gotta plan ahead you know!!!

GOT THAT RIGHT

So far I have an electric tricycle that Birdie and I gotta repair for him to ride when gets two... Then I got a little lawn mower engine mini bike for em when he turns 4, then I have a Honda CT70H (4 speed w/ clutch) for em when he turns 5 and I have an 01 Kawasaki 100 with 400 miles on it sitting down there for his 8th birthday.... Gotta plan ahead you know!!!

Hey Puc !

Want to adopt me ! I am open minded on the issue :)

I tell you what when tater tot gets here, I hope to corrupt him as much as possible and send him off to his parents. But in the mean time I will be laughing my asss off waiting after watching these videos way too comical.... good one cowpuc

Thanks Snype!! Tell ya one thing, IMHO,, the wait is WELL worth it :grandpa::thumbsup:!!!!