IGNORED

Leaking fuel

Left side.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170804/a22829bd46cbe4b4ae4b11542dfba434.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

If you are leaking from the drain, your float is probably stuck.

Be careful cranking over the motor...don't want it to lock up from fuel.

It also looks like your the top of your manifold piece is either loose or has been leaking at one point.

It looks more like oil to me.

look in the air cleaner to see if there is a lot of oil in there.

Over filling the oil will pump the excess into the air cleaner and from there it will leak down the sides of the carbs.

:sign yeah that:

Yep....there's oil in them thar carbs....at least once upon a time!

Flyinfool, its gas. Odoriffic! On my way to Wally's for High-tech. I like the emotion that includes, "ride it hard" best! Someone want to circle the drain screw on that photo for me?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It will smell of gas because it gets up in there and mixes.... That is oily. Just to prove it dump some oil on some rubber or plastic. And dump gas on the other side. You will see the difference.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

That is the weep hole on the bottom of the water pump. If anything is coming out of the hole it will be either oil or coolant or a mix of both, depending on which seal is going bad. do not plug it, it is there to let any leakage come out to help prevent cross contamination of the 2 systems.

That is the weep hole on the bottom of the water pump. If anything is coming out of the hole it will be either oil or coolant or a mix of both, depending on which seal is going bad. do not plug it, it is there to let any leakage come out to help prevent cross contamination of the 2 systems.
So they have oil...so oil seal bad?

So they have oil...so oil seal bad?

If I'm not mistaken you can get just the oil seal. That fuel leak up on the carbs looks like it could be the O ring that goes around the drain screw. I had one deteriorate and I could really smell the raw fuel and it leaked just like that one. It just took a moment to back the screw all the way out and replace it. You will of course loose any fuel in that bowl. I got some new O rings from the universal drawer at NAPA and they work great.

If I'm not mistaken you can get just the oil seal. That fuel leak up on the carbs looks like it could be the O ring that goes around the drain screw. I had one deteriorate and I could really smell the raw fuel and it leaked just like that one. It just took a moment to back the screw all the way out and replace it. You will of course loose any fuel in that bowl. I got some new O rings from the universal drawer at NAPA and they work great.
My seep whole has oil around it I never knew that whole existed lol winter project when I move away from plastic impeller.and put metal one in for water pump.. But if he gots any fuel leaking from there screw then yup just the oring. Easy fix and might as well do all four my honest o.p...