IGNORED

Back home from WNY rally

steamer

Thank you to all who attended this years rally. It is not the people who put this rally together that make it a success, it is all the great folks that come out to enjoy what we worked so hard to put together. With out you their is no Rally. And now it is time for a long winters nap. See all of you again next year and hopefully some new members will also join us.

Steamer and RockinRobin.

Please tell Robbin that I am very sorry about the no shirt time and hope it didn't cause any vision problems. I hope she just thought about Johnus(sorry about spelling).

Yes it is about everyone that shows up but it is also a big part of what you all do to organize everything for us to enjoy. Cannot say it enough THANKS!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till next year!!!!!!!

Beautiful ride home, shirtsleeves and sunshine all the way! It was an awesome weekend Thanks again to all that work so hard to put it together. Met alot of new friends and had the pleasure to see alot of old friends. We had a Blast and we will be there next year!!!!!

Thanks again Kim & Craig

Made it home by 1:30pm today. Nice weather for riding !

Thank you to the organizers of the WNY rally ! For anyone that hasn't been to the rally in the past, it is one of the "must do" rallies every year !!

For those that know about my "issue" with my cell phone.... I went to the store where I bought it and asked if I could still add insurance to it (being 11 days old) and sure enough, I was able to get the insurance. Good thing they added it without looking at it's "current" condition. :-) I'll wait a few days and then "try out" the insurance on the phone.

Made it home by 1:30pm today. Nice weather for riding ! Thank you to the organizers of the WNY rally ! For anyone that hasn't been to the rally in the past' date=' it is one of the "must do" rallies every year !! For those that know about my "issue" with my cell phone.... I went to the store where I bought it and asked if I could still add insurance to it (being 11 days old) and sure enough, I was able to get the insurance. Good thing they added it without looking at it's "current" condition. :-) I'll wait a few days and then "try out" the insurance on the phone.[/quote']

So glad that worked out for you. Now make sure you check your trunk before you leave. 😂😂😂

Made it home by 1:30pm today. Nice weather for riding !

Thank you to the organizers of the WNY rally ! For anyone that hasn't been to the rally in the past, it is one of the "must do" rallies every year !!

For those that know about my "issue" with my cell phone.... I went to the store where I bought it and asked if I could still add insurance to it (being 11 days old) and sure enough, I was able to get the insurance. Good thing they added it without looking at it's "current" condition. :-) I'll wait a few days and then "try out" the insurance on the phone.

That's good. Now just remember where you leave it. It was good seeing you again hopefully next year Nancy can come.

So glad that worked out for you. Now make sure you check your trunk before you leave.

One time....I leave something loose on the bike for the first time ever and I'll never live it down (right Robin?).

Replacement WITH insurance will be $250 but they'll send me either a brand new phone or a refurb. Either way, I'll get a phone that I know will work and not replace the screen and "hope" it still works.

One time....I leave something loose on the bike for the first time ever and I'll never live it down (right Robin?).

Replacement WITH insurance will be $250 but they'll send me either a brand new phone or a refurb. Either way, I'll get a phone that I know will work and not replace the screen and "hope" it still works.

I have no idea what your talking about? :confused07: