IGNORED

Ever heard of a quadski

Eck

received my reply:

Dear Bill,

I received your letter of modification regarding your CHRISTmas list. Really ??? Need I remind you of your actions on 3-14-2014, 4-2-2014, 4-13-2014, 5-5-2014, 5-6-2014, individual and multiple issues on 5-10 through 5-21-2014, etc..etc.. etc.. Need I go on ? It takes a lot of guts for you to attempt to change your already decided gift that will be delivered on or about 12/24 - 12/25, 2014. Since there is a ban on coal production, we have had to shift to our back-up present for those who defy the nice part of my requirements. Just make sure you feed your dog a little extra on CHRISTmas eve so I can make a local pickup from the backyard grass.

Sincerely

Santa. laughing-santa.jpg

P.S. Thanks for the laugh ! Things have been stressful lately.

Edited by KIC

If any of you are serious about investing in one be sure to check your states registration laws.

A dealer here in MN sold 2 to a guy in WI and had to buy them back as Wisconsin did not know how to register them, ATV or Watercraft and had no dual registration available.

How in the world did they register these then:

1) - The DUKW (colloquially known as Duck) which is a six-wheel-drive amphibious modification of the 2-ton capacity CCKW trucks used by the U.S. military in World War II.

2) - An amphibious vehicle (or simply amphibian), which is a vehicle that is a means of transport, viable on land as well as on (or under) water

3) - WaterCar's Panther is as at home on the water as it is on the land

But now they don't know how to register a quadski??

For $12,000 you could buy a half decent jet ski that will go over 70mph.

For $10,000 you could buy a half decent four wheeler with huge ground clearance.

At 1300 lb. $40,000 and no ground clearance, I'd have to pass. IMHO

I'm with you on that.. I surely would not buy one for what they are asking..