IGNORED

Hearing aids and helmet speakers?

sarges46

Gotta admit to getting old or my past coming and biting me but I am getting hard of hearing and probably should get hearing aids. The question...does anyone else use a headset with their hearing aids in or out?

Do the aids work ok or will I need to adjust something in the helmet or take out the aids while riding?

Any idea what I'm talking about? lol.

My loss is slight and I find that the aids bring up the volume of subtle noises quite a bit. There are LOTS of suble noises on a bike. So much so that I can't hear the music without a ear ache. I don't use'em while riding (just turn the volume up). But a friend of mine has profound loss and wears them all the time, on and off the bike. But then, without'em, she can't hear a freight train.

I just had a hearing test and they ordered me hearing aids and the doctor told me not to wear them when I ride or sleep. I will be getting the automatic set, no volume controls just put them on and go.:2143:

And the others would be.........5 speed, or 6?:whistling::stirthepot: Sorry, it's Friday and I can't help myself!!!