IGNORED

Fun Smart Car

Venturous Randy

Talk about freak a cop out at an intersection.....:cool10:

Yeah and you could easily fight the ticket. Just take a picture of your car in to court with you, show it to the judge and say "this little car did what? yeah right.". The judge would never believe the officer after that lol

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

I'm not quite, sure but I do not think that that car is entirely stock.......:confused24::whistling:

Look at the title, it's got a Hayabusa engine in it and the engine is pribably a lot lighter and several times more powerful.

If these cars ran like this stock, they would not be called a Smart Car, but maybe a Wild and Crazy Fun Car:cool10::cool10:.

RandyA

Look at the title, it's got a Hayabusa engine in it and the engine is pribably a lot lighter and several times more powerful.

If these cars ran like this stock, they would not be called a Smart Car, but maybe a Wild and Crazy Fun Car:cool10::cool10:.

RandyA

If the ran like that I bet they would sell better.:mo money:

Tooling down the interstat heading home last Thursday, 70mph speed limit, I'm running 76 or so, a bright yellow SmartCar passed me and in a few seconds was out of sight. Saw it again on Friday morning, I gave up at 92 he drove off and left me