IGNORED

New car

dacheedah

Wife got a new Tahoe, while we were working the deal the salesman asks me what else I needed so i threw out that it did not have a cassette deck . . . .

The stare was priceless, I did say it with a strait face and he went to see the accessory guy. Now this is the wife's and she wanted me to stop messin with the guy and just get the car. When he came back I told him I just bought a bike and it had a cassette player. He tells us he has never even seen a cassette tape. . .

No more 8 track, no more cassette ( Unless U ride a Yamaha ) . . .

Checvy has a commercial now I'm sure you have seen. I guy drives in to a dealer in whats suposed to be a newer Camary. they "kid" saleman says something snide about his "old" car. Then goes on about the new chevy. Goes back looking at car and another salesperson comes up and asks what hes doing. He says looking for a cassette deck. First time I laughed pretty hard, now I'm thinking about getting a group together to protest and sue them for indicating because something has a cassette player its old and out of touch. We should win right? I mean if you can buy a cup of coffee, spill it on yourself and then sue because its hot, how can we be wrong?

We paired our phones with it through bluetooth and when you get a call it mutes the audio and puts the cell info on the dash so you can decide to answer it and speak hands free. That would be an awesome feature on the bike . . .

You can buy an aftermarket radio (no cassette tho) with those features!