IGNORED

4 day road trip north

Carbon_One

Joyce & I are heading north in the morning. Destination - Mackinaw City, Mi. I'll be on the slab till I get past Bay City then hit 33 all the way to Lake Huron & on to the Big Mac. Should have 15* cooler temps up there :cool10: so going to just kick back and enjoy the area.

Larry

Well we had a great early weekend. :) Or was that a late weekend? :confused24: Gotta love retirement. :) Didn't do much riding up there so all my mileage was getting there and back home, 610 miles to be exact. Spent Wednesday on the Island and later that night watched an excellent fireworks display over the bay.

Weather was near perfect except some light rain. Left the city about 10 am and had intermittent rain till we got below Cheboygan. From there sun was out and warning up.

Temps were good going up, while we were there, & mostly coming home but now facing 100* & high humidity tomorrow. :headache:

Now to get ready for the International. :cool10:

Larry

Well we had a great early weekend. :) Or was that a late weekend? :confused24: Gotta love retirement. :) Didn't do much riding up there so all my mileage was getting there and back home, 610 miles to be exact. Spent Wednesday on the Island and later that night watched an excellent fireworks display over the bay.

Weather was near perfect except some light rain. Left the city about 10 am and had intermittent rain till we got below Cheboygan. From there sun was out and warning up.

Temps were good going up, while we were there, & mostly coming home but now facing 100* & high humidity tomorrow. :headache:

Now to get ready for the International. :cool10:

Larry

Hey Larry sounds like you had a good time. Glad you and Joyce made it back safe and sound. My trunk is off the bike and striped down ready for paint. Cant wait.

See ya,

Joe