IGNORED

Hello and a HUGE thank you!

Pernese

I'm a new member but have been reading your posts for the last few weeks since I bought my new-to-me 1st gen. It came with a myriad of small problems, most of which have been corrected using tech info that you fine folk have posted. Many of these posts came with detailed step by step instructions and pictures to boot. As a career mechanic, I have seen repair manuals with far less information. So hats off to y'all for such a great website. Looking forward to the day when I can meet up with some of you folk. Thanks again!:thumbsup:

check the calander i think they are having a meet & eat in june in st. charles mo you can from what i hear meet a whole lot of vro people there and any other vro function ive met 1 vro and was welcomed to the group warmly i just cant wait to meet the rest once i get mine up and running and welcome to the forum

check the calander i think they are having a meet & eat in june in st. charles mo you can from what i hear meet a whole lot of vro people there and any other vro function ive met 1 vro and was welcomed to the group warmly i just cant wait to meet the rest once i get mine up and running and welcome to the forum

When do you guys have a M&E in Mississippi?

Ahh, could have met ya a couple of weeks ago when we drove out to your town to meet up with Old Texan to pick up his bike.... We were 1 exit west of Route 65 and ran over to Wallyworld whilst we was there.....

Thanks y'all for the warm welcome! Dano, if you came on a weekend I was out riding though I would have enjoyed the meet. I've only had it for a little more than a month and have put almost 2500to miles on it. Weekend after next I'll ride it to Baton Rouge.

I had a 1stdate gen back in the late 80's1890 that had considerably more power. I goosed it hard in second and it pointed the front tire at the noonday sun. The patrolman didnt find that humorous. This one runs pretty good but something is lacking. I'll find it one step at a time.:Venture: