IGNORED

Moose - Car Collision - Ya gotta read this !

KeithR

mm-mm moose burgers....

Lets see. adult moose = 800 lbs. thats 400lbs of moose burger meat. Current price for lean beef hamburger at the market is $3.00+ a lb. value of moose meat = $1200.

well, that doesn't quite pay for a new car.

Wow she doesn't work with Eck does she sounds alot like the women who hit the dead deer. My daughter was t boned back 02 by a semi she pulled out in front of with serious injuries but she never remembered anything about the accident.

My wife totalled our Ford Focus back in March 2010, State patrol said she left the road on the right and over compensated to the left and flipped it end over end eight times. She went to wal mart, target and kohls, and was on her way home, but never remembered any of it. Broken scapula, all ribs on the left side, and tailbone. Still recovering and still doesn't remember anything from that day. I hope none of you or your loved ones get a call like that one; Mr. Hammond your wife has been in an accident, but don't worry the medi-vac helicopter is on it's way!!!

WOW!!!! on both counts!

Amazing that in both cases they survived!

The moose car was just fortunate the impact was not more on the drivers side...but surviving the nose/tail rollover was probably the result of good engineering.