This would be way to far for me to ride, but I bet there is a member in Texas who could help this young lady out.

Avery is 5 months old and is not expected to live past 2. Her parents have started a bucket list for her here.

One of the things that caught my eye was "Ride a Motorcycle". I think it would be cool to do this and only wish I lived closer.

The PO Box for the charity is in Bellair, TX. Anyone able to step up and make this happen?

:fingers-crossed-emo

This would be way to far for me to ride, but I bet there is a member in Texas who could help this young lady out.

Avery is 5 months old and is not expected to live past 2. Her parents have started a bucket list for her here.

One of the things that caught my eye was "Ride a Motorcycle". I think it would be cool to do this and only wish I lived closer.

The PO Box for the charity is in Bellair, TX. Anyone able to step up and make this happen?

:fingers-crossed-emo

Good thought, thank you for this useful post. Hope someone can provide later on. But most children are afraid of these things at an early age.

Prayers and sympathy for this family. This would be hard to bare in life. This one is an Angle, and will always be in God's care.

Fuzzy

Obviously this is to support the parents...not for the child.

But I agree....it might be a bit traumatic for a baby!

Sorry, I may have miss understood. Maybe a benefit ride is what he meant. A little confused, but no big deal. I have a lot of trouble explaining myself to.

An Angel in God's hands though for sure, I do understand that.

Fuzzy