IGNORED

Night Nurse

wes0778

The Night Nurse...the more you think about this one, the funnier it gets. Short & sweet,

A very tired nurse walks into a bank, totally exhausted after an18-hour shift. Preparing to write a check, she pulls a rectal thermometer out of her purse and tries to write with it. When she realizes her mistake, she looks at the flabbergasted teller, and without missing a beat, she says:

'Well, that's great....that's just great ..........some a***ole's got my pen!:shock3::shock3::shock3:

"Well put!

I'm a male nurse myself (I prefer to say RN, it doesn't sound so girly) and I've told that same joke many times myself...

Now where did I put my pen??? :sick:"

Was you holding a rectal thermometer?

Hummmmmmmmmm, Just wondering....Perhaps you'd know.... whats the difference between a rectal and oral thermometer and have you ever gottten them mixed up...:rotf::rotfl:, or does it depend on the patients attitude....:whistling:

"Well put!

I'm a male nurse myself (I prefer to say RN, it doesn't sound so girly) and I've told that same joke many times myself...

Now where did I put my pen??? :sick:"

Was you holding a rectal thermometer?

Hummmmmmmmmm, Just wondering....Perhaps you'd know.... whats the difference between a rectal and oral thermometer and have you ever gottten them mixed up...:rotf::rotfl:, or does it depend on the patients attitude....:whistling:

I'll reply to each question in order-

1) Maybe that's why it didn't write very good and...

I thought it had a funny smell!:sign brain fart:

2) Sorry...I didn't know there was a difference:confused24:......

3) Just kidding (about #2), and let's just say, yes, I've been tempted!:225:

1/2crazed