IGNORED

Need a first gen Mk2 part

lonestarmedic

I am in need of the lower center reflector for our 1986 Royale. Unfortunately momma learned how to stop our riding lawnmower by using the rear of the bike! Could have been worse. The trailer hitch protected protected everything but the reflector. And my radial arm saw supported the bike so it didn't drop to the floor. Small left fairing scratch with no cracks or damage. Just the reflector. Momma feels worse than I do about the damage. Would love to get the bike fixed quickly and make her feel better.

JB

I am in need of the lower center reflector for our 1986 Royale. Unfortunately momma learned how to stop our riding lawnmower by using the rear of the bike! Could have been worse. The trailer hitch protected protected everything but the reflector. And my radial arm saw supported the bike so it didn't drop to the floor. Small left fairing scratch with no cracks or damage. Just the reflector. Momma feels worse than I do about the damage. Would love to get the bike fixed quickly and make her feel better.

JB

JB....PM me I have what you need

JB

Maybe Momma needs the MSF course. Mower safety, of course. :rotf:

I am on 775 about 3 miles from 181. Eagle Creek Ranch. Bet we are less than 10 miles apart!!

Actually you are about three miles from me; I live in Legacy Ranch. Need to get together sometime I could always use a second opinion on my crazy ideas.

Just looked in my spare parts and I do not have any spare reflectors but I do have other stuff if needed.