IGNORED

Eureka springs - reservations

buddy

Ok I talked to Cindy the owner of Edelweiss Inn this moring and made our reservations for Sept. 2008 10-13 . She put a block on 7 rooms on back side ground floor for us ventureriders, If we need More thats no problem but it is wize to book early.

Dead line is June 30 2008.

Peg & I will stay in the front side in room 106 for 4 days at the end of the hotel able to lock up our trailer to the fence there and easy to access so other members if need be can lock their trailers there to, may hold 4 trailers along the fence.

Tell Cindy you are a venturerider.org family memeber and get the discount rates by email or phone when making your reservations.

Need to cancel reservation? needs to be within three days of reservation by phone to avoid a one night fee.

One or two person

4 day 48.00 Wed-Sat

3 day 52.00 Thur-Sat

2 day 59.00 Fri-Sat

Make your reservations now ahead of time so we all can get together.

http://edelweissinn.com

buddy

Ok I talked to Cindy the owner of Edelweiss Inn this moring and made our reservations for Sept. 2008 10-13 . She put a block on 7 rooms on back side ground floor for us ventureriders, If we need More thats no problem but it is wize to book early.

Dead line is June 30 2008.

Peg & I will stay in the front side in room 106 for 4 days at the end of the hotel able to lock up our trailer to the fence there and easy to access so other members if need be can lock their trailers there to, may hold 4 trailers along the fence.

Tell Cindy you are a venturerider.org family memeber and get the discount rates by email or phone when making your reservations.

Need to cancel reservation? needs to be within three days of reservation by phone to avoid a one night fee.

One or two person

4 day 48.00 Wed-Sat

3 day 52.00 Thur-Sat

2 day 59.00 Fri-Sat

Make your reservations now ahead of time so we all can get together.

http://edelweissinn.com

buddy

hey buddy thanks for the help.guess i better call tomorrow and get my reservations in. looking forward to seeing you and peg there. bill :2133:

Guest Popeye

Wife & I had reservations there last AUG & were about half way there, when we got clobbered by a downpour & holed up in Carthage, MO.

We tried to outrun the storm, but after a while of 70 mph in mega-rain, we gave up.

Had a ground-level room in the back at Edelweiss Inn, but had to cancel.

Room got rented, so no charge for us.

We made it the next a.m. & met some members which was great, took one of the trolleys all over town for a great tour before heading home.

I was home for a couple days before my boots dried out, even after 400 miles at 80 mph in 80* heat.

My nav brought extra shoes, but she is smarter than me.

We'll be there in June, this year, since we both have to work in Sept.

That is certainly a beautiful old town & extremely biker friendly, everywhere.

got my reservations in for the eureka springs meet. everybody thats planning on attending get your reservations in at the edelweiss as soon as possible,so we can all be together.we had a great time there last year and had a big get together every night on the large deck overlooking the the wooded area.in back of the motel. i'm arriving on the 9th of sept. so i can be there when people start showing up.i'm expecting a good turnout this year.can't wait.bill :)

I know the meet is not until Sept. but being a biker town and a famous tourist town it is very wise to set your reservations now instead of waiting and hoping if there's any rooms left.

Edelweiss Inn is one of the best Inn's in town and always full, Plus Cindy & Bryan are some of the nicest folks you could ever meet and they do excellent service and very biker friendly as well. Around behind the Inn is very quiet and wooded area along with a wood deck with tables and chairs which over looks deer coming out in the evening to eat grass. We had a blast last year and looking forward to seeing the family again.

Ron&Peg

Maybe. It's too far away for any plans I make now to happen.

Eureka Springs has a lot of hotels, but there's a big scooter rally in town the same dates. Edelweiss may fill up, but you can find some others if needed.

Hey Chuck hope you can make it this year we missed you last year, Rosebud is thinking of getting together sooner maybe around March here in Okla. hope it works out - would like to see you.

WPredock - Bill

is hoping we can get together at the Same Inn this year or pretty close. Last year we were spread out and at times was hard getting together in the mornings for breakfast and riding times and yes there are plenty of Hotels-motels-inns, and yes this time of the year they most likely be booked solid again. This Year bill is wanting to get a head start and hope we can be closer together this time.

Any body thinking of coming Go ahead and make reservations at the Edelweiss Inn - Cindy has set the blocks for the venture riders - no money down. So later on if you are not able to make it just turn your room over to another rider or due a cancellation. This way you'll have a reservation set aside for you now and you can get everything else worked out on the up coming months.

Bill Thanks for planing another get together at Eureka Springs, Looking forward to seeing your ornery face again my friend.

buddy

Well this morning I sent an electronic request for Room Reservations for the 10th - 13th. Not sure if my wife is going to go or not, so requested a room with Queen Beds, in case she doesn't and someone wants to share, Lowell Where Are You??

Looking forward to it. Had a GREAT Time last year.

Hey Chuck hope you can make it this year we missed you last year, Rosebud is thinking of getting together sooner maybe around March here in Okla. hope it works out - would like to see you.

WPredock - Bill

is hoping we can get together at the Same Inn this year or pretty close. Last year we were spread out and at times was hard getting together in the mornings for breakfast and riding times and yes there are plenty of Hotels-motels-inns, and yes this time of the year they most likely be booked solid again. This Year bill is wanting to get a head start and hope we can be closer together this time.

Any body thinking of coming Go ahead and make reservations at the Edelweiss Inn - Cindy has set the blocks for the venture riders - no money down. So later on if you are not able to make it just turn your room over to another rider or due a cancellation. This way you'll have a reservation set aside for you now and you can get everything else worked out on the up coming months.

Bill Thanks for planing another get together at Eureka Springs, Looking forward to seeing your ornery face again my friend.

buddy

hey buddy ,you think i'm ornery,wait till you meet my boss, linda. bill:2133:

• 2 months later...

That stinks, we'll be leaving Dogpatch Ark. that week on the way home to South Florida

The Freemasons Riding Club, Is having their Yearly National Rally There.

we're have all booked up the Hub.

I think the Widows Sons Masonic Motorcycle Club will be up there also that weekend.

Guest Bigin

Originally Posted by Popeye viewpost.gif

We'll be there in June, this year, since we both have to work in Sept.

That is certainly a beautiful old town & extremely biker friendly, everywhere.

Give me a jingle when you get down here and we'll go for a ride.

Count me in also!

• 3 weeks later...

Allan, Teri and I well see you there we made our reservations this week will be up front. Allan if we get there first we will start looking for one of those big salads for you HA HA.

ride safe cant wait to see everyone.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

sounds like we are going to have a big turnout for eureka. i'm going to get going on the t-shirts as soon as my st.charles meet and eat is behind us. the way i am going to do it is put a design into shirts n things and post their website and everyone can order the size and amount direct. that way you will have them for the meet, and it will be much simpler. really looking forward to this year. we are gonna do some heavy duty eating, partying, and riding. bill

Allan, Teri and I well see you there we made our reservations this week will be up front. Allan if we get there first we will start looking for one of those big salads for you HA HA.

ride safe cant wait to see everyone.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

I swear I will never order the large salad again. Enough to feed the entire group!