IGNORED

Eureka springs - reservations

buddy

I talked to Cindy today and checked on how things are going. So far we have 10 members & family set up with Edelweiss Inn. Cindy said for the week of Sept 10-13 she only has 9 rooms left so this kinda tells how good this hotel is. So if your planing on staying at Edelweiss Inn might be best to get a room reservation soon. Cindy said if any body needs to cancel please do so within 2 days of the reservation to avoid a charge. There are plenty of Hotels & motels in Eureka Springs to stay at. And there will be a lot of motorcycles there as well.

But since Edelweiss Inn is our headquarters we would like to have as many members as possible there. Cindy & Bryan are really nice couple to meet plus they ride motorcycles as well that is when Cindy is not stuck behind the counter. Plus they set out clean towels for us to clean our bikes and when we return from our group rides our rooms are ready as well. May not be big like the Hilton or Best western but you will get better service and cleaner rooms!!!

The Gold Wing group will be there a week ahead of us so we lucked out on staying with Cindy at Edelweiss Inn as this is one of their places to stay as well.

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody there...

Buddy

I talked to Cindy today and checked on how things are going. So far we have 10 members & family set up with Edelweiss Inn. Cindy said for the week of Sept 10-13 she only has 9 rooms left so this kinda tells how good this hotel is. So if your planing on staying at Edelweiss Inn might be best to get a room reservation soon. Cindy said if any body needs to cancel please do so within 2 days of the reservation to avoid a charge. There are plenty of Hotels & motels in Eureka Springs to stay at. And there will be a lot of motorcycles there as well.

But since Edelweiss Inn is our headquarters we would like to have as many members as possible there. Cindy & Bryan are really nice couple to meet plus they ride motorcycles as well that is when Cindy is not stuck behind the counter. Plus they set out clean towels for us to clean our bikes and when we return from our group rides our rooms are ready as well. May not be big like the Hilton or Best western but you will get better service and cleaner rooms!!!

The Gold Wing group will be there a week ahead of us so we lucked out on staying with Cindy at Edelweiss Inn as this is one of their places to stay as well.

Buddy

hey buddy thanks for all the help. we are going to have a great time again this year. i am going to have to go light on the buffets this year. made it below 200lbs last week and i am going to try to stay there.lol bill

• 1 month later...

I just booked a room, the availability of rooms for this time period has dropped to four left. I booked for all 4 nights, two Queensize racks, looking to split the cost with someone. If any one is interested PM me. wayne

WT in search of MO_Leeway

Buddy

I just booked a room, the availability of rooms for this time period has dropped to four left. I booked for all 4 nights, two Queensize racks, looking to split the cost with someone. If any one is interested PM me. wayne

WT in search of MO_Leeway

hey wayne, i would share a room with ya but your to darn ugly. :rotf::rotf::rasberry::rotfl::rotf:

OK - we booked our room at Edelweiss for Fri & Sat nights. We will be spending the first part of the week in Missouri about an hour from ES and rolling in from there. It will be good to see you all again.

John & Sally